Official hygiene regulations
PURE FEEL-GOOD TIME
- In addition to the general hygiene rules that apply to the hotel sector, we are now also following the new official regulations.
- Reception: Always ready for a warm welcome – but while keeping a physical distance.
- We are happy to accompany you to your room upon request – again, while keeping our distance.
- Hygiene stations with disinfectant spray are located at the main entrances.
- We have implemented even more stringent cleanliness standards for our rooms.
- We are offering our normal breakfast buffet, partially with smaller, individual portions. There is also a hygiene station at the entrance to the breakfast buffet.
- Our Sky SPA with saunas, rest areas and roof terrace is open. Please respect the guidelines for visitor numbers and distance.
- Our fitness lounge is open for you. Again, please respect the hygiene guidelines and keep your distance. There are several hygiene stations with disinfectant spray available.
- Our professional team is up to speed on all the latest rules and regulations.
- If you feel unwell, please stay in your room and notify us as soon as possible. We will contact a doctor immediately and ensure that you get professional medical help.
- Please maintain a safe distance to protect other guests as well as our staff.
- Make time for the mountains! Beautiful, wide hiking and biking trails start right outside our front door. Enjoy your time in the unspoilt scenery, where you have plenty of space for yourself and your beloved ones.
TOGETHER SAFE THROUGH THE WINTER - Saalbach informs about the code of conduct of the mountain railroads in the ALPIN CARD ticket network Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun