Current measures for safety & hygiene
We are of course adhering to guidelines for safe conduct with one another, including recommended hygiene measures. After all, protecting the health of our guests and staff is our priority. Further information can be found at www.austria.info
You have the option to travel either vaccinated or recovered:
- vaccination certificate: Certificate of full immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is scheduled) is valid as proof of vaccination. A first vaccination is not sufficient. Validity of vaccination certificate: 9 months from full immunisation
- confirmation of having had and recovered from Covid-19. Validity of the recovery-certificate: 6 months from recovery - e.g. medical confirmation or segregation order
- For entry into Austria the "2G+ rule" applies
- Vaccinated or recovered AND PCR-tested
- If booster vaccination is available, (3rd vaccination) no additional test proof is required. People who have recovered from COVID-19 and been vaccinated twice also do not need a PCR test.
- This proof requirement applies to persons 12 years and older. Info for children between 12 - 15 years can be found here.
- Attention! Please note that the entry requirements for the following countries changed since 25.12.2021:Great Britain, the Netherlands, Norway and Denmark. Click Here for further information.
- FFP2 masks are compulsory in all publicly accessible areas of the hotel.
- We extend a warm welcome to you, albeit with a little more distance.
- If required, we can park your car for you & take your luggage to your room.
- On request, we are happy to accompany you to your room door – while observing social distancing.
- We recommend using contactless payment.
- All areas are regularly sanitised using disinfectants. We use the cleaning concept from the company 'Hollu' and our increased cleaning and sanitising measures enable us to ensure you enjoy a carefree holiday.
For clean hands
- At all entrances and important areas, hygiene dispensers and hand sanitisers are provided.
Weekly testing for our team
- To ensure a maximum level of safety, the entire team in the Zwölferhaus will be tested weekly.
- All rooms are ventilated on a regular basis, letting in our fresh mountain air.
- Early closing time of the gastronomy at 10:00 p.m.
- You can of course opt to avail of our room service offer (fee payable).
Our SKY Wellness and our fitness room 'Kraftwerk' are open for you.
Time for mountains – the loveliest hiking trails and bike trails start direct from the hotel. Spend a few tranquil hours out in the natural surroundings, where you have plenty of space to yourself.
Subject to change.
Legal measures are constantly changing.
We always try to keep you up to date.