Everything you need to know about the Hotel Zwölferhaus
Find all information on the Hotel Zwölferhaus in Saalbach Hinterglemm here. All you need to know about your summer or winter holiday in the Salzburger Land. From how to find us down to the small print, this is a compact overview of the most important information.
We are all experiencing very special times. We have to make the best of them and to grow on it. The cohesion in the family, in the community and also with you, our guests, makes us proud and confident.
The hotel is currently closed until further notice.
For summer 2020 we have adjusted our cancellation conditions to offer you the best possible flexibility. This means that you can cancel or rebook your summer holiday with us free of charge up to 3 days before arrival.
Family Hasenauer and the Zwölferhaus team
Good to know and T&C's
Arrival and departure
Hotel Das Zwölferhaus
Your room is ready from 2pm on your day of arrival. If you arrive later than 7pm, please let us know. Dinner is served until 8:30pm. If you arrive later, we are happy to prepare a snack platter for you.
Please vacate your room by 10am on your day of departure. If you would like to use the day for skiing or hiking, you are welcome to store your luggage with us. You may use the SKY wellness area free of charge until 3pm on the day of your departure.
>> Location & How to Get There
Please note that a written confirmation is required to make your reservation binding. Your booking is only confirmed once we have received a deposit of 20% of the booking total (without bank charges). You may pay your bill in cash at the hotel or by debit card, V-PAY, Visa or Mastercard (without a limit for Austria).
IBAN: AT39 3505 2000 0001 8168
Surcharges and deductions
- Deduction for Bed & Breakfast only: € 10 per person and night.
- 10% discount on the given rate for third and fourth adults staying in multiple occupancy rooms and suites.
- Surcharge for double room with single occupancy: €30 per person and night.
All rates are exclusive of the local tax that applies person and night (from the age of 15).
Per child and night – in a room with at least two fully paying guests.
- From the age of 0 until the age of 2.9: FREE
- From the age of 3 until the age of 4.9: €50
- From the age of 5 until the age of 8.9: €70
- From the age of 9 until the age of 14.9: €90
- From the age of 15 €110
All our rooms and suites come with a wooden floor and are suitable for allergy sufferers. We use exclusively anti-allergenic bedding.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we are unable to accept dogs or pets at our hotel.
All our rooms and suites as well as the restaurant and common areas are non-smoking. Smokers are asked to use the ashtrays on the balconies.
Time for sheer well-being
The guidelines for safe social interaction, including the recommended hygiene measures (sichere-gastfreundschaft.at)
are, of course, being observed, because protecting the health of our guests and staff is our priority.
In case of a cancellation as well as for general matters, the "Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions" apply.
Please take note of the following cancellation periods:
- Cancellations are free of charge up to 30 days before the start of your trip. Your deposit will be refunded.
- For cancellations from 30 until 7 days before your arrival, we will charge 70% of the whole booking price.
- For cancellations from 6 until 1 day before your arrival, we will charge 90% of the price of your booking.
- In case of short-notice cancellations, late arrival and early departure, you will be charged 100% of the price of your booking.
In order to prevent unnecessary cost in case of cancellations or if you require the mountain rescue service, we strongly recommend a travel cancellation or premium travel cancellation insurance.
Changes, misprints and errors excepted. All rates in Euro.